DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SD CARD

What is max SD card support in MM?
In recommended cards it goes max to 256GB. Huawei Pro Plus 1TB SD Memory Card C10 U3 is $ 9.95 in Ebay
Is it good card?
I would be extremely suspect of that large a card for that price. I think you would be better served to get a smaller card from a reputable vendor.

Best practice is to have an SD card per anticipated flight.
Each time you land, swap them out.
That way if you have an accident and lose the drone, the shoot is not a total loss.
I also have an SD card reader for my mobile phone. That lets me download everything in just a few minutes (or a few seconds if it's just photos) to my phone. Also nice if I want to share something out real quick.

I have an iPhone so I use this: TRYVAT SD/TF Card Reader

Hello Guys...

I'm using a San Disk Pro Extreme 128GB 100mbs. So far I've not hd even one problem or issue with my sweet lil Mavic Mini! I did read in this thread though that the maximum size of the video files is 4GB! Is this really true, even for the 128GB version of my card the videos the Mini will record will be 4GB in size only? Don't get me wrong, its not like 4GB is small, I'm just asking that's all.

When I think about it though, I edit all my videos on my phone - so having over 4GB files would probably make my Huwawei Mate 20 Pro lag a bit.

Anyway, was just asking about that..

:)

Samsung MB-MC64GA Evo Plus, DJI approved.

11,70 EUR shipped from Amazon.it w/ Prime. Very happy.

Attachments

• Samsung MB-MC64GA EVO Plus microSD 64 GB, UHS-I U3.jpg
    Samsung MB-MC64GA EVO Plus microSD 64 GB, UHS-I U3.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 13
Using 128gb Samsung evo on MM and 256gb on note 9. Not too expensive so better to have bigger capacity in hand if you are travelling or taking more shots of the same scene in search of a better photo/video and delete later. (If you are riding and don't want to carry laptop,tablet etc. with you, that's another reason to buy a larger card.)

I use 64GB cards and find they cannot be filled by filming continuously through 10 batteries. 32GB is enough. I will note that I use smaller cards and change every flight to decrease the amount of imaging lost if I should lose my drone.

Reactions: BlackTR48
Using 128gb Samsung evo on MM and 256gb on note 9. Not too expensive so better to have bigger capacity in hand if you are travelling or taking more shots of the same scene in search of a better photo/video and delete later. (If you are riding and don't want to carry laptop,tablet etc. with you, that's another reason to buy a larger card.)
Except when something happens and you lose the SD with 20 flights of footage when you lost the MM. If you have several smaller cards that you change more often, then you won't lose anything not in the AC.

You know the saying, don't put all your eggs in one basket, so don't put all your footage in one SD card.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki