DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SDK for Air 2s?

I know A2s is just released, but anyone knows something if SDK will be released and when? Any roumors or information from DJI?
It's very important for me, and now I'm affraid DJI is giving us a better camera, but at the same time, it separates amateur drones from professional ones. That could mean no SDK (like delay of 9 months and no waypoints in MA2).
DJI support answered "we don't have any information regarding the inquiry, but we'll forward this concern".
Yeah I got that same ANNOYING response but I responded and told them "well why don't you go and ask". Argh.

That's great news! I know it won't support waypoints and it will be similar to MA2, but I was afraid it wouldn't be there at all.
I need it for mapping/scanning so I can live without true waypoints - the "virtual sticks" method will be ok, even if not very reliable.
That's good enough for me until there is some reasonable competition for A2s with similar price and size.
Good news for you is that the new Autel Lite series drones will have Waypoint functionality.

like i said its only been out 6 months give it a few more yet....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S