DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Seaside Heights NJ Boardwalk (Night)

Finally wrapped up the final boardwalk of NJ that I'm covering this year. All eyes were on this boardwalk during Sandy, and then again with the boardwalk fire of 2013. You can almost smell the boardwalk food.
Great job! Nicely flown & great colours. A circle or helix clip would have been spectacular. The time lapse was a great shot though. 👍🏻

Reactions: Scott1961
Finally wrapped up the final boardwalk of NJ that I'm covering this year. All eyes were on this boardwalk during Sandy, and then again with the boardwalk fire of 2013. You can almost smell the boardwalk food.
Nice. Tough lighting contrast. But you pulled what you could out of it. Well graded too!

Great job! Nicely flown & great colours. A circle or helix clip would have been spectacular. The time lapse was a great shot though. 👍🏻
Thanks. Yeah, I had some semi-circles but pulled them out because the rotation was too slow and it takes too much time. We'll see how it goes when I finish my video comparing all the major boardwalks of NJ either later tonight/tomorrow. thanks

Nice. Tough lighting contrast. But you pulled what you could out of it. Well graded too!
Thanks. Yeah that was tough. Was also super windy which made it more difficult. You can really see the difference when you look at various videos done over a several day or week time. I'm finishing up a longer video that shows all the major NJ boardwalks and some are super clear and the color and lighting is much better. Seaside is tough for a few reasons lol. thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki