DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Seasons changing

@KiloMeater its amazing how the snow only falls above a certain elevation ,and in a select spot ,great video though

Hm.... that is strange... I have exported it from Lumafusion in the 4K profile as shot but somehow Youtube only has the 1080 version
It may be a bad upload on Youtube , but the quality is just not there as most of the video is showing compression artifacts and out of focus. Lumafusion may also be the problem.

Even with YouTube intervention, the vid looks great. Beautiful area to film.
Thanks
Be safe..
X/BillyD..

must have been something on my end, the file produced from LumaFusion in 4K was about 1.5 GB, possibly it did not push it correctly to youtube . I plugged my ipad today directly with an ethernet adapter and re-uploaded it, it worked fine

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
must have been something on my end, the file produced from LumaFusion in 4K was about 1.5 GB, possibly it did not push it correctly to youtube . I plugged my ipad today directly with an ethernet adapter and re-uploaded it, it worked fine
If you look at the thumbnail above on your first video you posted you can see a stark difference right away from this video and is a quick way to check your video upload.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 2 in the Rain and Float on Water.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi