DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Seattle Views Mavic Pro 3

• Thread starter Deleted member 77603
  • Start date
Nice photos!

Great shots!
Been wanting to take my drone to Seattle. I've read that the City of Seattle bans drone takeoffs and landings from pubic property. Is this true? If so, is it a barrier for you?

I hadn't heard that or ever had someone confront me in 5 years of flying. It really helps to know the rules and be aware of local flight patterns. Kenmore Air out of Lake Union, Airlift NW into Harborview, Approaches into Boeing Field.

Reactions: Hauptmann
I hadn't heard that or ever had someone confront me in 5 years of flying. It really helps to know the rules and be aware of local flight patterns. Kenmore Air out of Lake Union, Airlift NW into Harborview, Approaches into Boeing Field.
Glad to hear the rules aren't as draconian as I'd been led to believe. BTW, I love your four-eyed cat. For several years, my wife and I did feline rescue work for local vets and shelters--mostly bottle-feeding newborns and adopting them out after weaning and paper-training. We're definitely cat people (actually animal people).

I lived in Seattle from 5th grade thru Jr High. Back then, the Smith Tower was the tallest building in town! Don't believe my bio. I'm really 81. Lived there from 1952-'57.

Last edited:
Cat person here too, obviously. My current cat Simon is 22 years old.

Seattle is a great place. Lots of changes and growth.

Last night and way too early this morning. Panoramas are 2-3 shots done in LR

View attachment 164373

View attachment 164374

View attachment 164375

Now this morning about 5am

View attachment 164376

View attachment 164377

160mm camera
View attachment 164378

View attachment 164379

View attachment 164380

Thanks for looking
Mike These are all excellent shots with great composition. Did you use any of the AI Masking tools to bring out details in the shadows? Here is my work flow to try if not)

(Photoshop or Lightroom>Adobe Camera RAW (ACR)>Masking tool>Sky>right click and invert>shadows slider>increase exposure in shadows.

Dale
Miami (the other end of the country for you).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dugan