DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Second attempt of FPV Freerider

Drone UK

Reactions

I'd say thats pretty darn good for second time at it. You are doing a whole lot better than I was... The controller makes a big difference in how well it flies.
I just posted my custom levels for it on RC Groups and the three custom levels posted just before mine are cool to fly in. I don't know if you can load the FPVFreerider Recharged custom levels on the Android (thats what yours looks like to me EDIT just noticd its the original version). If you can load them, check them out.
I have some vid clips showing what they look like.
FPV Freerider - Quadcopter Racing Simulator - Page 263 - RC Groups

Last edited:
Reactions: Drone UK
I'd say thats pretty darn good for second time at it. You are doing a whole lot better than I was... The controller makes a big difference in how well it flies.
I just posted my custom levels for it on RC Groups and the three custom levels posted just before mine are cool to fly in. I don't know if you can load the FPVFreerider Recharged custom levels on the Android (thats what yours looks like to me EDIT just noticd its the original version). If you can load them, check them out.
I have some vid clips showing what they look like.
FPV Freerider - Quadcopter Racing Simulator - Page 263 - RC Groups

How did you record the gameplay to look so smooth? Im doing a screen recording in Quicktime and the recording looks choppy

I am using a program called Bandicam. In the free version, it puts their web addresse at the top of the screen. you will notice it in my vid. The full version is 39 bucks and removes the watermark. Its the first one I tried and it seems to work pretty good.
www.bandicam.com

EDIT: The free version is also limited to max 10 minutes recording at a time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drone UK
I am using a program called Bandicam. In the free version, it puts their web addresse at the top of the screen. you will notice it in my vid. The full version is 39 bucks and removes the watermark. Its the first one I tried and it seems to work pretty good.
www.bandicam.com

EDIT: The free version is also limited to max 10 minutes recording at a time.

i know this is an old video but want to get bak into this and realized this sotfware is only for PC, cant not see anything for Mac :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zantuna