DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Second drone gone in six months. :(

I am glad that you found it, but something you should be concerned about is that hard wiring can be damaged during a hard landing or crash, not only props but in side the body. If you get ESC error, (Electronic Speed Controller) which control
the speed of the motors which directly alters the in flight aircraft directional changes. If the ESC board is damaged, if you get errors, would not be a good idea to fly, aircraft will crash. Unless you have experience with soldering and repairing electronics, best to send it in for repairs if you get error messages. Replacing the ESC microchip, worked for some pilots, could be other issues as well. Sometimes, a simple restart of the aircraft will clear the errors, and other times firmware update refresh will do the trick. Like I said if ESC board is damaged, going to be more expensive to fix. Fly Safe.

Thanks. The drone fell from the tree into a pile of leaves, so I don't know how hard the impact was. It seems to fly all right, although I've only flown it for a couple of minutes to test it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sedmonds