DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Second screen for client...

sitecre8r

Reactions
Hi,

I want to give a clint a view of what the Mavic is seeing, without him having to lean over my shoulder.

Short of giving him some DJI Goggles, is there a cheaper alternative using a second Android or iOS tablet?

Thanks,

SC

Hi,

I want to give a clint a view of what the Mavic is seeing, without him having to lean over my shoulder.

Short of giving him some DJI Goggles, is there a cheaper alternative using a second Android or iOS tablet?

Thanks,

SC

Use Litchi Vue, you will also need Litchi.

Cheers Bob

Reactions: ksmusa
I have built several of these remote viewing stations.

I use Apple TV + wifi router + monitor/tv with hdmi input, and a 12 volt inverter so it can be powered off an automotive cigarette lighter plug or shore power.

Simply mirror the iPad/iPhone screen to the Apple TV.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

You can set up a second controller as a slave controller...but you'll need to buy one. But this would give your client the ability to see what you do and even control the drone if you want them to(as I understand it your controller overrides theirs but they can use the controls if you want). Just sharing the screen is obviously s better solution but this is a fully supported dji-only solution that may give your client s more immersive experience.

This is a GREAT FREE option for Iphone to Android with the Android device being the monitor for the client.

Quick video explaining

1. Download AirScreen - AirPlay & Google Cast & Miracast on to the android device. (I grabbed the APK from here
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ionitech.airscreen)

2.You need to be on the same wifi network (may work via sharing iPhone or android as hotspot but haven’t tested that yet).

3. Load up the app on android and then share screen on your iPhone like you would with any other device.

Works very nicely and cost nothing. I plan on using it for all my shoots.

I have built several of these remote viewing stations.

I use Apple TV + wifi router + monitor/tv with hdmi input, and a 12 volt inverter so it can be powered off an automotive cigarette lighter plug or shore power.

Simply mirror the iPad/iPhone screen to the Apple TV.

View attachment 35835
View attachment 35836
HI

Love this idea. Would you be kind enough to share your design with a components list?

Cheers

Jose

Reactions: TSUPD
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliesunique