DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Selling a Mini-2

Chaosrider

Reactions
A buddy of mine is interested in buying one of my Mini-2s (More Fly Combo). I'll be selling the full combo, so there won't be any drone/controller linking issues as have been discussed here before.

I also have the DJI Care Refresh on the one I'm going to sell, and I'd like to transfer that as well. Any idea how to do that?

Worst case, we'll still be in contact, but if I could transfer that to him outright, that would be better.

Thx!

TCS

A buddy of mine is interested in buying one of my Mini-2s (More Fly Combo). I'll be selling the full combo, so there won't be any drone/controller linking issues as have been discussed here before.

I also have the DJI Care Refresh on the one I'm going to sell, and I'd like to transfer that as well. Any idea how to do that?

Worst case, we'll still be in contact, but if I could transfer that to him outright, that would be better.

Thx!

TCS
How much are you asking for the Mini 2 Fly More combo?

Dale
Miami

The Refresh follows the drone serial number, not the owner. Unbinding it (if it is bound to your account) would likely be the only thing you would need to do.

Reactions: merak75
Sounds fair. As said Refresh follows drone. I included my DJI refresh receipt with the sale for confirmation.

Sounds fair. As said Refresh follows drone. I included my DJI refresh receipt with the sale for confirmation.
I've never been good with receipts...

If he needs to use the Refresh and gets stuck, I'll just do it for him, if it comes to that.

Thx,

TCS

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa