DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Selling Mavic Mini - Reset?

k888ash

Reactions
Hi, after 10 months of ownership of the MM I've decided to sell. My question is when selling the MM do I need to reset anything? or will the new owner be able to download the app and register a new account with the MM? Any help appreciated as I've been unable to find the answer.

Thanks

Hi, after 10 months of ownership of the MM I've decided to sell. My question is when selling the MM do I need to reset anything? or will the new owner be able to download the app and register a new account with the MM? Any help appreciated as I've been unable to find the answer.

Thanks
Just remove your SD card and you are good to go. The new owner will be able to attach the MM to their account. No data is compromised.

Reactions: THE CYBORG
Welcome to the forum !!

Does that mean if someone can get themselves alone with my mini long enough to bind it to their account they could digitally steal my drone?

Does that mean if someone can get themselves alone with my mini long enough to bind it to their account they could digitally steal my drone?
There's no need for anyone to "bind it to their account".
If you buy a used DJI drone, and already have a DJI account, you can just fly the drone without any messing around.

Reactions: Thomas B

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143