DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sending my 6 month old Mavic Pro back to Dji!

FLPilotshark

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
For some odd reason, my drone started taking crappy pictures! Anyhow, talked with Dji and they told me to do a few different things to the drone and then send them in some video in and in some certain formats etc, PER DJI, there is something wrong with my camera and the quality of pictures its capturing, so they want me to send it in for a repair! I have the Dji Refresh pkg as well which I have not used but if its an MFG defect ON the camera which possible Dji will cover it in full. If its a User ERROR they send you an official quote on what it's going to take to fix it! Most likely I will just use my Care pkg I bought and have them send me a brand new replacement and call it a day. I will keep ya up the date on how long this process takes for others that are going through the same thing. I am sending it back on Monday From FL TO TX. I will advise ones I hear back from Dji!!!

Safe Flying,
FLPilotShark

My experience with DJI repair here in the states has been great. Over the years I have had to send in my Inspire 1 V2, P3P and about 6 months ago my MPP. All turnaround times were about 7-10 days door to door. The MPP was having multiple issues but mainly losing connection at varying distances. I got the summary of repairs 5 days after sending it in, and 2 days later a brand new MPP showed up? Guess they decided it was easier to send a new one than repairing mine.

I hope your experience is similar! :)

That good to hear! I have my drone all packed up and ready to ship to there TX Repair facility from FL. Ones they receive it in, they do a QC on the drone camera and then either send me a brand new one or send you an official quote for the repair. if its a user error, i will have to take care of all damages! Anyways, I WILL keep ya all up to date but I CAN now I can finally rest the name of my bird aka SPIDER1 .is out..lol

That good to hear! I have my drone all packed up and ready to ship to there TX Repair facility from FL. Ones they receive it in, they do a QC on the drone camera and then either send me a brand new one or send you an official quote for the repair. if its a user error, i will have to take care of all damages! Anyways, I WILL keep ya all up to date but I CAN now I can finally rest the name of my bird aka SPIDER1 .is out..lol

View attachment 71556
Well, how long did it take to get back?

You won’t get a new one they send out refurbs not that it’s a bad thing just people think wow I got a brand spanning new drone but it’s not really new.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greg190