DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Serial Number

karmadog

Reactions
Hello all! I am hoping that someone will know where I might find my serial number inside of the dji go app? Or is there a My controller is white where the number was and the drone decided that I was too boring.. and is no longer with me.... but I need the sn. Please help

Hello all! I am hoping that someone will know where I might find my serial number inside of the dji go app? Or is there a My controller is white where the number was and the drone decided that I was too boring.. and is no longer with me.... but I need the sn. Please help
I guess you do not have the original box for your drone, would be on your faa card to if have one, but on the remote without the drone linked up is unlikely unless it is part of the flyte records?

Also if you bought from dji they will have in their records or dji refresh would have it. If purchased from other retailer do not know if they would have or not? Hope some part of these helps, and maybe if there is a good lesson from your abandonment it help some of us with not very much flight time.

If you go through the process of downloading your flight log file from your mobile device that runs the Go4 app, you can get a 'verbose' .csv version of the flight log that does contain a lot of info about the flight and the equipment. There are columns in this log that include; aircraft s/n, camera s/n and battery s/n.

• Wow
Reactions: bassnbeau and Ken K
Thank you.... that was truly very helpful though I hope to never need it again in that form.... JUST TO BE COMPLETELY HONEST AND EMBARRASSED THOUGH....
I lifted the white sticker that wad on my remote and low and behold there was my SN number... yeah, I felt a little stupid[emoji2962]

Reactions: FoxhallGH
the QR code that appears on all devices, battery, controller, AC, is the serial number for that item.
I believe I have also seen them in my DJI Go4 app under device info someplace.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wendystroper