DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Set file index mode to continuous and Mavic stopped saving photos/videos

bsimon

Reactions
Hey all, yesterday I changed my file index mode to continuous. I flew yesterday and today, and when I pulled out the SD card to move the files, I noticed that they weren't there. There were a few pictures from yesterday taken after I changed the index mode, but definitely not all of them. And nothing from today was saved.

The SD card is only half full and the index mode was the only thing I changed. Any ideas what happened?

Last edited:
Interesting. I changed to continuous this morning. Will see what happens next flight

I tried reformatting the SD card through the Go4 app and it still won't save anything. Wtf?

iphone/android? Latest firmware? Try reconnecting the remote.

Android. I have not updated to the newest firmware, but am running the previous version

Have you tried setting it back to 'reset' and trying to record anything?

I can't even format the card from my computer, can't delete any files, can't do anything. This setting seriously screwed up my card for some reason.

I can't even format the card from my computer, can't delete any files, can't do anything. This setting seriously screwed up my card for some reason.
Dont format it at computer do it from your mavic then reset camera setting. I once formatted from computer and mavic wouldnt save any photos or videos to that card again.... weird

Maybe your card is bad if both the mavic and your pc cant read it? Do you have another micro sd card to try?

Maybe your card is bad if both the mavic and your pc cant read it? Do you have another micro sd card to try?
I can read the previously-saved content on the card from my computer, or from the Mavic. The problem is that it won't save anything new.

I have another card, but I'm hesitant to test it out given what happened to this one...

Hi all! I am a new user and my first post... hurray! I bought today a platinum, came from a Spark, and I am overwhelmed... what a machine! But...

I have exactly the same problem. Changed to continuous and... bye bye recordings...

I will format my SD card and share my findings.
Very odd...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki