DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Setauket, NY Sunset

Nice Pics

@MikeJc1955 .... Love your photos

Would like to see your video, but you’ll have to make it public I think.

There is no preview image and when I tap on the play icon I get the following message on a black screen:
“null
If the owner of this video has granted you access, please sign in.”

Amazing!

@MikeJc1955 .... Love your photos

Would like to see your video, but you’ll have to make it public I think.

There is no preview image and when I tap on the play icon I get the following message on a black screen:
“null
If the owner of this video has granted you access, please sign in.”
New at all of this,. I made vid public.

Reactions: Thomas B
Here's my first editing attempt.
Adobe Premiere Elements 2019.

Great Video Mike. I've got a question for you if you have time. I too have Adobe Premiere Elements 2019, I also have a Mavic 2 Zoom. Earlier in the year I did some video editing and all went well with the importing of the media into Adobe PE. But I just tried again this week and It keeps giving me the error that the file is not supported or the required codec is not installed. I can view the file on the iPad within the DJIGo app and it works as it should. I took the memory card out of the Mavic and copied it to my Win 10 PC. The file wouldn't import into Adobe PE but Handbrake didn't have any problems playing it. But after running it through that program it imported into Adobe PE but it wouldn't play even after a render. I'm just wondering what your video settings might be? As I try and troubleshoot this I'm seeing that the H.264 & 5 formats are a problem for Adobe. If you have any suggestions I'd sure appreciate it.

Thanks,

Mark

Great Video Mike. I've got a question for you if you have time. I too have Adobe Premiere Elements 2019, I also have a Mavic 2 Zoom. Earlier in the year I did some video editing and all went well with the importing of the media into Adobe PE. But I just tried again this week and It keeps giving me the error that the file is not supported or the required codec is not installed. I can view the file on the iPad within the DJIGo app and it works as it should. I took the memory card out of the Mavic and copied it to my Win 10 PC. The file wouldn't import into Adobe PE but Handbrake didn't have any problems playing it. But after running it through that program it imported into Adobe PE but it wouldn't play even after a render. I'm just wondering what your video settings might be? As I try and troubleshoot this I'm seeing that the H.264 & 5 formats are a problem for Adobe. If you have any suggestions I'd sure appreciate it.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark,
I am a just starting out with this whole video scene.
All I am sure of, Adobe PE will not process video shot in h.265. I shot in 1080 & Dlog and none will render in PE.
I am trying out Pinnacle Studio 23 & also PowerDirector 18. Both can handle h.265 4k & d-log.
Hope this helps.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colin King