DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

setting radius in quickshots circle

How do I set the radius in the circle mode with quickshots on my MA2?
From memory, once you have selected the mode the Fly app prompts you for the distance entry. Similarly for Dronie, Rocket etc. Circle also prompts for the direction of flight. Sorry, I haven’t used it for a while and I am rained off at present or I would check it on my Air 2 drone for you. You could also run a text search on YouTube. If by chance there is no distance prompt, it probably just circles the screen selected target from where the drone is located in the sky and then may just ask you for the direction. That would make sense. Cheers ????

How do I set the radius in the circle mode with quickshots on my MA2?
With the circle QuickShot in the DJI FLY app..... just put the MA2 in the air where you want it to orbit from. Change the gimbal angle to point at the object you want to circle and paint a box over it, then hit go / start. The MA2 will orbit the object at the height and distance you stationed it at. Its important to check the area that you are circling to make sure there is nothing in the drone's path..... particularly as it has no side sensors. I do notice the MA2 and A2S do turn sideways during the circle while keeping the gimbal pointed at the object being orbited to try to use the front sensors to avoid crashing but a pair or eyes goes a long way to avoiding problems

Reactions: MARK (LI)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52