DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Setting the date and time on a M3 Pro

Which controller are you using? I believe DJI Fly gets the date/time from the underlying OS and not in Fly. If you have an RC Pro get out of the Fly app and set the date/time under Settings.

Please note that we can set the Date and time zone in the DJI RC by going to the main page>settings>system>Date&time, and then setting it as required. Source

Please note that we can set the Date and time zone in the DJI RC by going to the main page>settings>system>Date&time, and then setting it as required. Source
Sorry, no. I'm in the settings page and there is no option or menu item called 'system'. I think if I connect to my home network, the time will auto set but I can't find the wifi options anywhere either.

OK, after extended searching I discovered that you have to swipe the screen down TWICE to get to the real settings page with the wifi. Who the heck came up with that totally un-intuitive approach? Idiots aside, it worked and it did automatically set the time. Still, the settings menu does not have those choices.

Last edited:
Tried swiping the screen in all directions. Nothing. How the heck do I connect?
Swipe down twice from the top of the screen like this.

Enable Wi-Fi here:

1724037380767.png

Click the gear to access additional settings where you can set the time/date:

1724037412214.png

Reactions: Meta4
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members