DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Setting video to 2.7k

cameraz

Reactions
How do I set my Mavic Mini's video to 2.7k? I think it is shooting in 1080p right now. I went through all the menus on my DJI Fly app, but couldn't find how to change video settings. Thanks.

Select in the menu as illustrated below. Aircraft must be turned on to make these changes.
In the updated version of the app, the menu will be in the lower right of the screen.
2.7.jpg

Reactions: cameraz
Select in the menu as illustrated below. Aircraft must be turned on to make these changes.
In the updated version of the app, the menu will be in the lower right of the screen.
View attachment 139688
Drone Master, I see the pic has it in C mode. is that the only mode to change it? Can or do you have to change it in all 3 flight modes? Thank you!

@mallga00 t does not matter which mode you are in when you want to change the settings and changing the flight modes will not alter the video settings ,they remain the same in all flight modes ,when you first start the mini it usually reverts to N mode on start up ,and then you can select which mode you want after that

Reactions: Drone Master
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zacf