DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Seventh Day Island

maintenanceguy

Reactions
There is this little 30 acre island at the mouth of a big creek flowing through tens of thousands of acres of salt marsh out to the bay. The island has this little tiny sandy spot where you can beach a boat if your boat is small enough and shallow enough. Most of the island can' t be walked because it's too soft. It's a very cool place. We've been out there a couple of times. I would gamble that it gets 5 or 10 visitors a year.

seventh_day_island.jpg

There is this little 30 acre island at the mouth of a big creek flowing through tens of thousands of acres of salt marsh out to the bay. The island has this little tiny sandy spot where you can beach a boat if your boat is small enough and shallow enough. Most of the island can' t be walked because it's too soft. It's a very cool place. We've been out there a couple of times. I would gamble that it gets 5 or 10 visitors a year.

View attachment 120769
Very nice, I like the no u turn sign.

View attachment 120769
I love the dynamic range, can't wait to try mine out.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore