Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Share the Harvest

Hummingbird.UAV

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Here is my latest pro bono work shot for a charity organization in my town. Aerial scenes were shot with a Mavic Air 2. Work was done in 1080P so I could use the digital zoom feature of the Air 2. I used it a number of times in the video. I am very impressed with the MA2's long range capability and video quality. Absolutely no regrets in buying this machine.

Here is my latest pro bono work shot for a charity organization in my town. Aerial scenes were shot with a Mavic Air 2. Work was done in 1080P so I could use the digital zoom feature of the Air 2. I used it a number of times in the video. I am very impressed with the MA2's long range capability and video quality. Absolutely no regrets in buying this machine.

Awesome. I am a freak of Farming Simulator from version 15 to 19 !! I follow in YouTube , Walker Farms, Millennial Farmers and Cole The Cornstart !!!! LOL Thanks you for sharing !!!

Check a sample video.

Last edited:
Hi Hummingbird,
very interesting short documentary! I enjoyed to watch the busy harvesting machinery. You did a good job, copliments!
cheers Paul

Hi Hummingbird,
very interesting short documentary! I enjoyed to watch the busy harvesting machinery. You did a good job, compliments!
cheers Paul
Thank you Paul.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kwooden12