DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipped Orders

Mine also arrived at my local delivery hub (a few miles from my home) Sunday at 8pm... FedEx screen still says that it will arrive Wednesday before 10:30am.

Does anyone know if there will be a hold or what the chances are we are getting them early? I know we'll find out soon, but I'd like to know if I need to make sure I can sign for the package!

Can't wait.

Well mine is 90 miles away from me so it may make it before wed

Mine also arrived at my local delivery hub (a few miles from my home) Sunday at 8pm... FedEx screen still says that it will arrive Wednesday before 10:30am.

Does anyone know if there will be a hold or what the chances are we are getting them early? I know we'll find out soon, but I'd like to know if I need to make sure I can sign for the package!

Can't wait.

Yup same here. 35mi from home.

Reactions: fleurdelisxliv
Ordered my M2P as the live stream ended (8:03 AM PT) using the priority shipping coupon from the quiz, checked out with DJI using their CC (no PayPal). Shipped out the same day (8/23 at 2:02 PM PT) via FedEx International Priority DirectDistribution. Mine is currently at the "destination sort facility" in Los Angeles, CA (I live in SoCal) still with scheduled delivery on Tuesday, 8/28 by 10:30 AM. Hoping they'll send it out early (8/27)!

My Fly More kit ordered separately later that night (8/23 at 10:57 PM PT) says shipped via DHL on the DJI My Orders page but has no tracking number. We'll have to see how long that one takes to get here.

I just got my delivery ETA from DHL to Australia & it is stating next Tuesday delivery.Seems a tad long or are these only guesstimates & I might get it sooner than this ?
My projected / expected delivery date is this Wednesday.
HOWEVER it is at the Las Vegas FedEx depot just a few miles up the road. Looks possible I will be unpacking it tomorrow mid morning.

Reactions: ssvdh66
My projected / expected delivery date is this Wednesday.
HOWEVER it is at the Las Vegas FedEx depot just a few miles up the road. Looks possible I will be unpacking it tomorrow mid morning.
Thank you,I was hoping that was the answer,the only day I cannot be at home to sign for it is Tuesday,so hope it comes the day before

I ordered the basic done package as last time it seemed the basic package shipped earlier than the fly more. Also this time the flymore package is available as a separate bundle so no advantage of ordering together assuming it might delay the drone shipping.

Reactions: Turn11
I ordered the basic done package as last time it seemed the basic package shipped earlier than the fly more. Also this time the flymore package is available as a separate bundle so no advantage of ordering together assuming it might delay the drone shipping.
Bingo, I did same thing based on MPP & Air order concerns in the past. Ordered M2P Thursday, looks like I will get it tomorrow. On 8/27 I received shipping notice on the “accessory” parts I ordered on last Thursday, glad I didn't order as bundle with M2P, it arrives today.

Last edited:
Reactions: teslar

I recieved a sms "customer signage needed" so yeah, i think its the same procedure

Very unimpressed with mine. Eventually got hold of a chat bot to ask whats going on with mine (ordered 24th at 1am, no movement since).

Apparently "Items are out of stock".

I ordered my Mavic 2 Zoom, Fly More Combo, and an additional battery just after @ 1032 EST on 8/23. Heck, the release event was barely half way through when I placed my order. Payment was processed immediately and showed as such on my order status. I just checked again and as of this writing it still says “Awaiting Shipment”. My only guess is that because I added an extra battery to the combo it may have not been “ready to ship”. I imagine DJI had a certain number of packages ready to go.

As a follow up to my own post here, the DJI Store still says Awaiting Shipment. I did however hear back from DJI support. They stated that it is indeed because it will be 2 packages and they are waiting so that all can be delivered together. They then go on to say that I can expect my order by 8/28. I will be very impressed if they spend the money to ship it from China to Florida in less than 48 hours.

Reactions: ssvdh66
Mine finally says shipped and I have tracking numbers for two packages, probably delayed because I ordered the goggles and fly more, on top of waiting until 2pm PST to order. Tracking numbers don't work yet, but based on everyone else's shipping time I'd guess I'll have mine either end of the week or early next week. Oh well, gives me more time to study the instructions.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenjiekun