DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipped Orders

MavicMT

Reactions
Did anyone actually get notification that their order shipped today? I ordered a Pro, but it has not shipped. NOT happy!

Did anyone actually get notification that their order shipped today? I ordered a Pro, but it has not shipped. NOT happy!
There are a few that have reported receiving shipping confirmation, I believe they ordered very early in the day.

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
I ordered mine at 8:33 Mountain Time. Nada from DJI. Called them and they were no help.
Ah,.. you did order early then, perhaps there was just a glitch in you notification. Many units were shipped today I am sure.

My Pro shipped today.

Mine supposedly shipped today, though the tracking number isn't listing on FedEx yet and that was 6 hours ago o_O

Also was confused, cause I ordered during the presentation, then after I ordered the 'quiz' which gives priority shipping email popped up in my email box to use the coupon, so I have no idea if that was applied or not. Support wasn't helpful at all, unfortunately. Even had to click on the map where my address is but unfortunately its a multiple tenant building and it included multiple apt numbers so hoping all goes well. Can only hope :)Thumbswayup

My M2P Fly More shipped today via FedEx

I wouldn't buy from DJI direct. They appear to be very unprofessional. I have contacted them several times about my order not shipping today and all they can do is make excuses.

Reactions: Apexkingjusto
I wouldn't buy from DJI direct. They appear to be very unprofessional. I have contacted them several times about my order not shipping today and all they can do is make excuses.
That is really strange, I always order direct and haven't had a problem yet... knock on wood. Maybe their initial supply is running out, I ordered during the event.

Ordered 9:25 Central (would have been sooner but three cards declined me for security reasons because transaction is to China), tracking number received 1:53pm

Z

It may have said 1 business day, but to be fair, if they are shipping orders in less than that, they should ship on a first come, first served basis. I am of the opinion that they are not a good company to do business with based on this. They may make a great product, but as for customer service, they suck.

Mine was ordered about 10 am PST, and shipped. Since I live in California I assumed it would get here quick from the DJI warehouse here- wrong- Fedex tracking shows it is shipping direct from Shenzhen, due to arrive next Tuesday.

Just got an update, my M2P is scheduled for delivery Tuesday by 10:30am according to FedEx

Reactions: Vegasdad
I just cancelled my order. I won't patronize a company that does business this way.

I just cancelled my order. I won't patronize a company that does business this way.
I'm sorry to hear that, I'm sure they are swamped with thousands of orders.

Thanks, I"m sure they are too, and I can assure you that they don't care about losing my order.

Dude- why did you do that? prior customers who purchased DJI select for $30 are supposed to get priority shipping. I personally like that policy since I payed to play that game I may actually benefit from it by getting in line before a new customer who can wait a day as disclosed on the web store.

Now you’ve shot yourself in the foot and DJI could care less that you’re not buying it from them direct.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31