DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipped Orders

Ordered mine, during the presentation, got a text from DHL stating they have my order collected and is in their system. Tracking information confirms collected, next stop Bristol UK. Probably get another text Monday advising delivery day. Excellent service.

Hey guys, new to the forum from Chicago IL. I ordered the Mavic pro 2 yesterday. My first DJI drone after building my own rigs for ~8 years or so now.. I might feel strange flying an 'appliance', but I Finally realized they are doing it cheaper, and way way way better than anything I can cobble together anymore...

Question for those who have received tracking info, My order status now says 'Shipped' since last night, but no tracking number yet. Did you get your tracking info via email? or would it be posted to the DJI page?

THanks.

Hello, to those that have tracking info, how are orders from the DJI Store shipped? I see reference to FedEx, is it FedEx Ground?

I'm wondering, if I order the Mavic Pro 2 Fly more today if I will get it by Labor Day weekend.

Add: I'm in Michigan.

Thanks,
Dennis

If your in the Usa they ship from Usa distribution centers. Not china if possible.

I’ll bet the retail stores will have them this weekend in limited amounts.

I’m waiting too.

Ordered from Advexure during the event!

It’s just too sweet a toy to be patient eh guys!

I’m sizzling with anticipation over here too.

Check with your local DJI stores about ordering.

They have been waiting to show these M2’s and need our business to thrive. Support the Dealers and distributors in your country.

Then in the future you won’t have to wait for DJI Corporate to respond.

75 DJI Craft owned to date.

25000 + hours flight time.

3rd generation modeler

Happy M2 flying!

Keep it safe & fun!

Phil

Reactions: Mavic 57
I'll find something else. They not only shipped to Select customers, they shipped to others as well and not on a first come, first served basis. I have contacted them several times today and I feel like they could care less. I don't want their product and I won't support them as a customer.

There are probably plenty of Anafis at your local Best Buy. You could go get one this morning and be flying before lunch.

And here’s a forum you can join:

Anafi

Z

Order Number: 0010480898199, Keep your $5
P23921639.jpg

This may be more appropriate for you. Sorry I'll probably get deleted by the mods but I couldn't resist. It's comical to see the hysteria with major product launches. The impatience, anxiety created over nothing, speculation, plane tracking never gets old. And then when we all get it we forget about all that crap. DJI doesn't need your business, there are plenty of people paying and willing to wait. We're lucky that for this product launch they were available the same day as the press event. You'd never last waiting months and seeing batches trickle through for months after the release. Good day sir!

Just received my DJI Refresh Care agreement, starts Monday, has serial number of my M2P of the aircraft and gimbal. What happened to registering within 48 hours ?

Hey guys, new to the forum from Chicago IL. I ordered the Mavic pro 2 yesterday. My first DJI drone after building my own rigs for ~8 years or so now.. I might feel strange flying an 'appliance', but I Finally realized they are doing it cheaper, and way way way better than anything I can cobble together anymore...

Question for those who have received tracking info, My order status now says 'Shipped' since last night, but no tracking number yet. Did you get your tracking info via email? or would it be posted to the DJI page?

THanks.
I had a text from DHL with tracking. My order was from DJI and it's on its way to UK.

Reactions: Porkroast
I bought both Zoom and Pro. The Pro with fly more and extras. I have tracking for the Zoom but not the Pro. It may depend on what extra you ordered as to when it ships.

Im in AU.

Just received my DJI Refresh Care agreement, starts Monday, has serial number of my M2P of the aircraft and gimbal. What happened to registering within 48 hours ?
Double check, but I assumed if you ordered it along with your drone on the DJI website, the registration was completed for you.

Hello, to those that have tracking info, how are orders from the DJI Store shipped? I see reference to FedEx, is it FedEx Ground?

I'm wondering, if I order the Mavic Pro 2 Fly more today if I will get it by Labor Day weekend.

Add: I'm in Michigan.

Thanks,
Dennis

FedEx International Priority. China to East Coast, mine arrives Tuesday (signature required, so make sure you're home).

Ordered the Pro yesterday a little before 11am EDT with an SD card and hasn't shipped yet. I wonder if they SD card delays it? Oh well...

Woke up and had a tracking # says its in hong kong and will be in louisiana on wed the 29th. I ordered 34 mins into the event. Im sure they were busy af, but i dont get why so.eone in china wld get it from cali and in the u.s. get it from china [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Only confirmation i got was the payment is confirmed lol. Hopefully no waiting game like what happened with the mavic 1

All you guys getting shipping confirmations, you ordered direct from DJI? Or newegg? or somewhere else?

I ordered the fly more combo with goggles and an extra battery within minutes of them being available online.

This morning I checked with DJI customer support and they said estimated ship date is the 28th shipping out of China.

Last edited:
According to the DJI website, my Mavic 2 Pro has now been Shipped, and I'm in the UK - Delighted, well done DJI (and that was just inside 24 hours of ordering)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phoenix_00002