DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipped Orders

So Happy! placed my order for both pro and zoom with 2 extra battery and 2 extra sets of props. Got an email back one day later from them say there would be a delay due to no batteries or props. due to the cost of shipping, they wanted to all of the items together when they get more. Not when the site said ship once the payment is in. so I cancel any and all items holding up the order. so just the drones. Funny. I never got a follow up on the cancellation. But this morning I check my site order and all the items were shipped batteries and props. paid and shipped within 2 days. Happy day for me. Hope you all get yours soon

Reactions: Mavic 57
Yeah i was "under" by about £300 from my guestimate.

Although i could save another £300 if i wasnt impatient and bought it in KL next month. But i have no patience.

Reactions: Mavic 57
Yeah i was "under" by about £300 from my guestimate.

Although i could save another £300 if i wasnt impatient and bought it in KL next month. But i have no patience.
Most electronic things in life become cheaper, however we are not on the planet forever.

If you can afford it do it.

Reactions: TBird
Well what ya know. Woke up this morning and checked and my status has changed to shipped. Don’t have no tracking g number tho.

Well what ya know. Woke up this morning and checked and my status has changed to shipped. Don’t have no tracking g number tho.
On the DJI Store mine is shown as shipped, no tracking number or courier details on DJI web site, however DHL text me package collected, together with tracking number. UK.

Mnie has been showing as shipped since yesterday afternoon in UK but no email or tracking number. I contacted the Customer Service chat and was told "Thank you for waiting. As per checking your order, your package is ready for shipment process, where in our logistic undergo first for a quality check of the product to double check that your order is no manufacture defect.after that process item will be ship out and you will be notify via an email for the tracking numbers."

Did anyone actually get notification that their order shipped today? I ordered a Pro, but it has not shipped. NOT happy!
Yeah the exact same thing happened to me. I called DJI and ask them what was going on. They said that if you order any extra accessories or anything besides the Drone by itself that it takes up to 3 business days for it to actually send out. I'm not happy about that either that seems kind of underhanded.

Dude relax. It says 1 business day for shipping. You'll get it, settle down.

No. I understand his frustration. When you order the Drone it says that it will be shipped out in one business day. I ordered mine on Thursday and there is no updated shipping information. I ended up calling them and they told me that it won't be shipped out one business day because I ordered something else besides the Drone to go along with it so it's going to take upwards of a week for it to be shipped out. All I ordered was a charger you would assume that they have that in stock.

Same here, although when I checked again it had gone back to “pending”.
This all seams to be a big DJI mess

I had the same problem with my order. Ordered the drone, FMC, and spare props during the presentation. Hadn't shipped by 3PM yesterday, so I cancelled & reordered the drone by itself. It shipped some time last night.

Does look like they're shipping drone only orders first then accessory with drone after that.

Its a product thats been out less than 48hrs so they're doing OK so far to get ANY out. Mavic 1 was a mess. This seems far far better.

Does look like they're shipping drone only orders first then accessory with drone after that.

Its a product thats been out less than 48hrs so they're doing OK so far to get ANY out. Mavic 1 was a mess. This seems far far better.

My frustration stems from the fact that they claim they postponed this DJI release event so they could produce enough of the drones to ship them out on time so this wouldn't happen again.

They never claimed that. No reason was given for the postponement.

The "source" was OssitaLV who is wrong most of the time and just makes stuff up.

I ordered a Pro and fly more pack at 10.17 NY time, it shipped the same day by DHL, it's due in the UK on Wednesday but I'll be on holiday until 11th September so something to look forward to..

Same here, although when I checked again it had gone back to “pending”.
This all seams to be a big DJI mess
Wow.... now that sucks .... mine is still holding onto the shipped button...no email tho

They never claimed that. No reason was given for the postponement.

The "source" was OssitaLV who is wrong most of the time and just makes stuff up.
They didn't claim it during the press conference. There were several articles produced afterwards that said that was one of the reasons why they postponed it. So yes they did.

Anyway. Yes I got the same update this morning. Since quite a few people aren't receiving any shipping information, I wonder if they are just changing the shipping status to make customers happy. But I've had a few negative experiences with DJI in the past so I have a biased opinion.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom