DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipped Orders

Not entirely true. In addition to the M2Pro, I added the Fly More package and it shipped right away and has already made it from China to Tennessee, ready to make its finally leg of its journey to Southern California.
SWEET!!!

I added batteries (and DJI Care Refresh, which doesn't actually 'ship', but is shown as "shipping later" on my shipping notice:)) and, though FedEx has yet to confirm my shipping or given me a delivery date, I have received a shipping notification from DJI.

Can't wait to get this baby! I have a Mavic Pro, so I'll be flying anyway while I wait.

Reactions: SoCalDude
Did anyone else get the tracking number for FedEx and looked it up? The darn thing is shipping from CHINA! Will be here Wednesday!

Btw used PayPal - worked like a charm. Got Pro 2 with flymore.
That’s also kind of weird because they told me that they have a Hobart in Atlanta Georgia where they are going to be sending the majority of the ones from the United States out. It’s kind of strange that they are sending a lot of peoples from China.

I would love to get some statistics about number of orders over the first 48 hours - And managing to keep the 1 day shipping promise.
Awesome release process!

Reactions: kaitiura
They didn't claim it during the press conference. There were several articles produced afterwards that said that was one of the reasons why they postponed it. So yes they did.
What was said at the presentation was that they "used this extra time to make it available now"

Refer to the video below and scrub to the 1:37:34 mark...

Received tracking numbers for two different orders. MP2 and Zoom. Kept going back and forth over which one to get...hope they arrive before the weekend!

That’s also kind of weird because they told me that they have a Hobart in Atlanta Georgia where they are going to be sending the majority of the ones from the United States out. It’s kind of strange that they are sending a lot of peoples from China.
It would seem to make sense that, given the popularity of the drones, DJI may have underestimated the need for supply to US shipping locations and is shipping from China to make up for it?

Strange how big companies like this do business. In another thread I mentioned that maybe the "expedited shipping" coupons were being fulfilled from any US shipping location utilized and the rest may come from China. Food for thought.

Whatever the case, I'm enthusiastic about my new drone and happy to see such immediate shipping by DJI.

One of the features of DJI Select is that it is supposed to prioritize your order. I ordered my Mavic 2 as soon as I saw it available in the DJI store. I subsequently received a shipped notification within a few hours. Additionally, DJI Select gave me a 50% reduction in the cost of DJI refresh. Excellent service! Way to go DJI!

Mine still hasnt moved from "payment successful".
DigitalRev now have them in stock and £100 cheaper. If mine hasnt budged by Monday i might cancel and order from them.

My Pro shipped today.
I ordered a mavic air fly more kit a month ago and had it shipped expedite on Aug. 1st and still haven't got it. I send emails and they keep giving me the run around. Won't buy another DJI drone again.

Ordered M2P at 3:39p.m. PDT yesterday. Received shipping notice at 8:35 a.m. this morning.

Did anyone actually get notification that their order shipped today? I ordered a Pro, but it has not shipped. NOT happy!
Yes, my Pro order shipped. Frankly, I'm more than a little impressed by how quickly DJI is processing these orders relative to their debacle with the original Mavic.

Received tracking numbers for two different orders. MP2 and Zoom. Kept going back and forth over which one to get...hope they arrive before the weekend!
I love it -- you couldn't decide which one to get so you ordered both! That's fantastic -- the American way, no doubt.

Reactions: 28mm
Did anyone actually get notification that their order shipped today? I ordered a Pro, but it has not shipped. NOT happy!
Mine shipped last night; and is to be delivered on Wednesday. Hopefully you did not order extra batteries or props on the same order or it will lengthen the shipping time. I ordered extra battery and prop on a separate order.

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
I've been waiting for a year and a half now because I felt the drones just weren't up to a point that they were up to my standard s unless I spent thousands, and even they had unacceptable flight times.

I ordered a bunch of stuff, so I don't mind waiting as long as it takes for them to get to my order.

I get the excitement about when they will arrive, but I think anyone that cannot wait probably shouldn't be flying a manned or unmanned aircraft anyway.

Just take a deep breath...Screenshot_20180824-115445_Gmail.jpeg

No. I understand his frustration. When you order the Drone it says that it will be shipped out in one business day. I ordered mine on Thursday and there is no updated shipping information. I ended up calling them and they told me that it won't be shipped out one business day because I ordered something else besides the Drone to go along with it so it's going to take upwards of a week for it to be shipped out. All I ordered was a charger you would assume that they have that in stock.

You've clearly never been a part of any other DJI release. If you have, you'd know that waiting a week to get your new toy is much better than waiting months like we have in the past.

I want my new drone as quickly as others do, but let's actually think about what we're complaining about here...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest