DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipped Orders

I didn't recieve a notification yet and their customer service chat last Friday said it would ship this Wednesday, but their website says it has shipped without additional info. :)

Is it normal not see tracking number and invoice even though it says Shipped?

Also I got 2 tracking number and Invoice...because it's Fly More Bundle?

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
Took this picture just a little bit ago.... Firmware wont update and its driving me nuts! See above post. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• org_c4ad8df1b663f78d_1535415290000.jpg
    org_c4ad8df1b663f78d_1535415290000.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 37
Took this picture just a little bit ago.... Firmware wont update and its driving me nuts! See above post. Any suggestions?

This is from the DJI FAQ in the DJI store.
What factors could lead to an update failure?
1. Low-battery level.
Before installing an update, make sure the battery level is above 50%.

2. Powering off the Mavic 2 or the remote controller during an update.
If this happens, restart the Mavic 2 and the remote controller, and begin the update again.

3. Internet was disconnected during the firmware download.
If the update failure persists, or the remote controller does not link with the aircraft, there may be firmware inconsistencies between devices. In this case, use DJI Assistant 2 on your computer to update the aircraft and the remote controller to the latest versions separately.

More FAQ in the DJI Store Mavic 2 link.
https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-2?vid=45321

Just got a text from Fed Ex. Estimated to be here between 9:45am and 12:45pm! :) Signature required. I'm supposed to pick up some college books for my twins today.... UGH!! lol. It's 45 mins round trip. Books won't be there for another hour. Stress!!!

They sent you a text? Pretty smooth. Yesterday mine said Wednesday by 10:30am. Today it says Thursday by 10:30am. Coming from China. Perhaps that airplane blew a tire taking off.

They sent you a text? Pretty smooth. Yesterday mine said Wednesday by 10:30am. Today it says Thursday by 10:30am. Coming from China. Perhaps that airplane blew a tire taking off.
Yeah, it was supposed to come tomorrow...

IMG_5874.png

Received my Pro today. Found something strange inside of though. Some weird rolled up slip with handwritten letters and number inside of the sealed box. Taking a wild guess, it looks to be a DJI employee's access credentials. I showed it @Thunderdrones so I'll let him comment on it.

So apparently DJI dropped the ball on my order. The M2 Zoom and spare battery supposedly shipped today while the Fly More Combo is just now being picked for shipping..

Rather disappointed with DJI at this point.

So apparently DJI dropped the ball on my order. The M2 Zoom and spare battery supposedly shipped today while the Fly More Combo is just now being picked for shipping..

Rather disappointed with DJI at this point.

Better than their progress with mine - so far neither drone nor combo are processed!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J