DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ships graveyard (video)

Both are equally impressive . . . the footage and the graveyard.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Both are equally impressive . . . the footage and the graveyard.

I am looking forward to going back here in the coming months in our summer, a nice still very early morning on a fine day.
It was very windy filming all through this which hampered what footage I could use, and complicated low shooting of scenes.
There is a very impressive steel hulk of the Santiago, it entails a 1.2km flight to it from closest access, so probably 3km and time on site.
Want to be sure of perfect flight conditions for that.
Also half way the is a remarkable skeleton frame of a wooden cargo ship the Dorothy H Stirling, resting in the mud and being taken over by mangrove trees.
These were both old 1800’s sailing vessels, like the ones filmed in this video.
I’m sure I’ll have more of this to come into 2020.

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
I am looking forward to going back here in the coming months in our summer, a nice still very early morning on a fine day.
It was very windy filming all through this which hampered what footage I could use, and complicated low shooting of scenes.
There is a very impressive steel hulk of the Santiago, it entails a 1.2km flight to it from closest access, so probably 3km and time on site.
Want to be sure of perfect flight conditions for that.
Also half way the is a remarkable skeleton frame of a wooden cargo ship the Dorothy H Stirling, resting in the mud and being taken over by mangrove trees.
These were both old 1800’s sailing vessels, like the ones filmed in this video.
I’m sure I’ll have more of this to come into 2020.
Dude I can't wait to see those . . . remarkable that they (the hulks) are decaying slowly and evenly like that.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki