DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Shipwreck in the lake. Feedback please

Art is subjective

My only comment is you have bigger( Inappropriate )than I do putting your drone that low over water.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool!! The only thing I would try would be to use your gimbal a little more. On the shots when you go up the masts, use the gimbal at the same time to keep the boat maybe centered. It gives a new effect which you may like. Where were you?

Reactions: Squidinc
There are spectacular shots in that video and the subject is just superb. I think it should start with that approach shot at about 18sec. It just keeps getting better and better from there.
Any Idea as to the name of that Vessel? Imagine the stories it could tell

Reactions: MARK (LI)
Hi Augustus,
Where is this shipwreck located? I would be interested in checking it out. I don't do a lot of video, more into taking photos with my drones and my DSLRs. Since I don't live that far away from TO, once stay at home ends I may be able to go check it out.

Just wondering why you didn't get a higher shot of the wreck, so we could see the whole wreck. Is it because of air traffic because of Toronto Island airport? Just asking. Not sure where this wreck is so just inquiring. Even if I couldn't fly a drone there, taking pictures with a DSLR would be cool.

Chris

Reactions: MARK (LI)
Guys not sure what your problem is but lots leave their logo in it.
If we didn’t allow it you would not see no how to videos and such.
Have a issue report it or message me or a Admin and we will look.
Other than that watch and enjoy and if you have a problem with that message me. I have cleaned the mess out of this and from here out anymore will get warnings.
dc

Reactions: Thomas B
Guys not sure what your problem is but lots leave their logo in it.
If we didn’t allow it you would not see no how to videos and such.
Have a issue report it or message me or a Admin and we will look.
Other than that watch and enjoy and if you have a problem with that message me. I have cleaned the mess out of this and from here out anymore will get warnings.
dc
Thank you - THANK YOU!

I remember driving by that wreck on the QEW before, but just remember seeing the mast.
One of my first jobs was as dishwasher in the Beacon hotel next door, and later pumping gas at the station (now closed) at the east end of the hotel. There was always a lot of American tourist traffic along this stretch, coming from Niagara. They always complained about the exorbitant price of our gasoline, evidently unaware that American gallons are only 4/5 the size of our Imperial gallons. That was long before we switched to Metric measurement. Now they're even more confused.

Reactions: Chrislaf
Wonder the history, bet it has some tall tales to tell. Surprising that the masts are still up. Good rope? Good job ?

Feedback?

I'm no expert but I think that boat is toast, bro.

Really enjoyed the video. I felt like the music with the shipwreck had a great somber sorta lifeless feel. (In a cool way). I also particularly enjoyed the shots with the birds up near the 'crows nest' of the boat.

Good stuff dude.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2