DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SHIPWRECKED! Mallows Bay, Maryland with DJI Mavic Pro Drone

Canes76

Reactions
My latest edit – We had our Facebook Drone meet-up and we went to this killer place (info below) and I was able to capture some great footage! Let me know what you think and make sure you watch in HD!

Mallows Bay boasts a diverse collection of nearly 200 known historic shipwrecks dating back to the Civil War, as well as archaeological artifacts dating back 12,000 years. The area is most renowned for the remains of more than 100 wooden steamships, known as the "Ghost Fleet," which were built for the U.S. Emergency Fleet between 1917-1919 as part of America’s engagement in World War I and are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Their construction at more than 40 shipyards in 17 states reflected the massive national wartime effort that drove the expansion and economic development of communities and related maritime service industries.

Very cool .

Reactions: Canes76
I have been talking with my wife and some of our friends about going up to Mallows Bay to kayak all summer long. I think this just pushed my time table up a bit.

Wow. Excellent. I really have to shoot more flying backward shots. I've been distracted lately flying distance and speed when I bought it for making videos like this!
Can I ask where you got your background music?

I have been talking with my wife and some of our friends about going up to Mallows Bay to kayak all summer long. I think this just pushed my time table up a bit.

Yeah, some of the kayakers asked us if we could film them! Such a cool place and to kayak up close would be amazing!!!

i am not easily pleased....that really was epic Jeff....the history info was the cherry on top for me....many thanks for sharing....

Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time watching and commenting!!!!

Wow. Excellent. I really have to shoot more flying backward shots. I've been distracted lately flying distance and speed when I bought it for making videos like this!
Can I ask where you got your background music?

Thank you!!!!
For this music , I grabbed off YouTube

Nice Jeff :)
Great location for flying, very interesting subject.
Your Youtube info was good to see, telling people about the place.

I'd leave the Rumi quote for an additional 5 seconds on screen for more effect, very appropriate.

Thank you for the comments - yeah, I needed to leave that comment for a smidge longer! Thanks for the constructive feedback!

My latest edit – We had our Facebook Drone meet-up and we went to this killer place (info below) and I was able to capture some great footage! Let me know what you think and make sure you watch in HD!

Mallows Bay boasts a diverse collection of nearly 200 known historic shipwrecks dating back to the Civil War, as well as archaeological artifacts dating back 12,000 years. The area is most renowned for the remains of more than 100 wooden steamships, known as the "Ghost Fleet," which were built for the U.S. Emergency Fleet between 1917-1919 as part of America’s engagement in World War I and are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Their construction at more than 40 shipyards in 17 states reflected the massive national wartime effort that drove the expansion and economic development of communities and related maritime service industries.

Well done.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phoenix_00002