DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Short video about the Genoese fortress

It's a monument of medieval architecture, it is the only Genoese citadel that has survived to date in the Crimea. The fortress was built as a stronghold of Soldayya colony (it's Sudak city now) between 1371 and 1469.

Very very nice! The scenery was fantastic. The music was perfectly chosen and the video transitions were superb! I could have watched more, but I think the length you chose was just right. It left me wanting to see more, which is what I believe a good video should do. Great work!

Reactions: Fulmen
Yeah nice vid, good flying and editing to the good music.
The colors are little bit strange.
Anyway, good work!

Ciao Rob

Nice work, although I am not a fan of 2 or 3 second clips in videos where you do not get time to enjoy the flight and the view, (might just as well be still shots), I still liked the whole package . Again nice work.

...although I am not a fan of 2 or 3 second clips in videos....
You know, it's very difficult for me to make a balance here. If I try to make clips longer, I’m afraid that the whole video may seem boring to viewers... lasting monotonous scenes....
But I I understand perfectly, that a quick change of 2 or 3 second clips can also negatively affect the "watchability" of the whole video...Fast flickering of different scenes in the video ... and the viewer does not have time to see anything

I am not sure, maybe it's a white balance problem, it looks all a little bit weird...

Ciao Rob

You know, it's very difficult for me to make a balance here. If I try to make clips longer, I’m afraid that the whole video may seem boring to viewers... lasting monotonous scenes....
But I I understand perfectly, that a quick change of 2 or 3 second clips can also negatively affect the "watchability" of the whole video...Fast flickering of different scenes in the video ... and the viewer does not have time to see anything
Sure things can't be too long on one site but beautiful landscapes and interesting objects are never boring.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michalis