DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Should I replace this prop?

It’s likely to cause vibration etc in practice but ask yourself this, what is it that keeps it in the air?
Change it but I guess you knew we’de all say that!

Reactions: Thomas B
I love all the "yes" answers! My wife always picks on me when I answer with a yes or no to her questions that gave an "or" in them!!

I sure would replace.

Good luck!
LOL!! My wife does the same thing!! I keep saying don't ask 2 opposite questions, she keeps doin it anyway. I just answer the first one.
Yes on the prop BTW.

If your car’s tyre had a gash in it, would you feel safe to still drive your car? The same principle applies to your drone. If in doubt you should change it and not risk losing your drone due to a damaged propeller.

If your car’s tyre had a gash in it, would you feel safe to still drive your car? The same principle applies to your drone. If in doubt you should change it and not risk losing your drone due to a damaged propeller.
This would equate to a small nick on the tire rather than a gash.

I like your label! I might put a similar label on my spare props.
I learn lessons from every near miss or "hard landing" but a label would help remind of those lessons each time I saw the label.
Thanks for the idea.

As others have shared. Yes, replace it. Cost is well worth the piece of mind. Enjoy your flying.

Reactions: old man mavic
I like your label! I might put a similar label on my spare props.
I learn lessons from every near miss or "hard landing" but a label would help remind of those lessons each time I saw the label.
Thanks for the idea.

A little reminder never hurts if it helps.

A buddy of mine wrecked a snowmobile a long time ago and after duct taping the windshield back together, he wrote that reminder on the inside of what was left along with the word THINK to constantly remind him not to do it again as he rode.

Seemed like a good a message that covers all kinds of mishaps. ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots