DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Show Off Your Case

in regards to holding the Smart Controller, I do not want a ‘pluck” foam case, or a backpack. the only case I saw did not have a link. I’m sure there‘ll be some soon, just woukd like to purchase one so I have the case when the SC becomes available.

Reactions: suade8880
in regards to holding the Smart Controller, I do not want a ‘pluck” foam case, or a backpack. the only case I saw did not have a link. I’m sure there‘ll be some soon, just woukd like to purchase one so I have the case when the SC becomes available.

I'm actually looking for the same. I have the Smart Controller sitting out in the open and would love to find a case to fit all in one with the MA2. The pick'n'pluck or a bag seems to be the only option right now.

Well to many people it is going to think I am crazy. (I think too just because the price). But this is my point. The MA2 it is almost a portable drone. Use these kind of hard cases for especially it is not make sense. For the way I use it I mean. I need something as portable as the drone is. I am
Thinking on buy this. And try to build kind of compartments with foam insert to protect for simple falls. It is fully dust and waterproof.
Please let me know what do you think.

Nice case Mike! What are the dimensions of it?

So this is actually the Apache 3800 - I mistyped the info!

It is 14 15/16" by 10 9/16" by 6 11/16" great case, serves my needs perfectly!! and it was a gift, so the price was right!!

Reactions: wali
Well to many people it is going to think I am crazy. (I think too just because the price). But this is my point. The MA2 it is almost a portable drone. Use these kind of hard cases for especially it is not make sense. For the way I use it I mean. I need something as portable as the drone is. I am
Thinking on buy this. And try to build kind of compartments with foam insert to protect for simple falls. It is fully dust and waterproof.
Please let me know what do you think.

It’s definitely a nice durable, versatile, and compact storage device to be really mobile. It would rock to know how to customize the compartments for it. Thanks for sharing.

The best part about this thread is that it shows everyone have their own particular way for storage that best suits their needs and that there is no way is wrong. Having their opinions shared is about as honest of a review there is to help others.

I'm actually looking for the same. I have the Smart Controller sitting out in the open and would love to find a case to fit all in one with the MA2. The pick'n'pluck or a bag seems to be the only option right now.
Hello guys, I've just registered here to reply to this.
I found a hard case that does hold the Mavic Air2 controller or the Smart one.
It's the MC case. It is a fairly small case compared to the GPC one. Here are pictures so you can see the actual size compared to the Mavic Air 2 or in my top case (Givi 46 liters).
Youtube link here
Amazon link here
Hope that helps.
20200611_173929.jpg
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1591865119591_6676766238561885853.jpeg20200611_203438.jpg

Thanks, Bifop, exactly what I was looking for. Appears it will hold either controller. I also found Mc-caseschas a larger version that Holds 10 batteries; i much prefer the more compact case. My order arrives on July 9

Thanks, Bifop, exactly what I was looking for. Appears it will hold either controller. I also found Mc-caseschas a larger version that Holds 10 batteries; i much prefer the more compact case. My order arrives on July 9
You're welcome.
This case houses the fly more combo which is largely enough for my needs (and most needs I reckon).

Harbor freight 40 or 50 bucks . Marked the outside vivid 19 testing supply’s. Lol might keep some one from opening it lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 54
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 54
Hello guys, I've just registered here to reply to this.
I found a hard case that does hold the Mavic Air2 controller or the Smart one.
It's the MC case. It is a fairly small case compared to the GPC one. Here are pictures so you can see the actual size compared to the Mavic Air 2 or in my top case (Givi 46 liters).
Youtube link here
Amazon link here
Hope that helps.
View attachment 106938
View attachment 106936View attachment 106937

You sir are the man!! I got one ordered and it be here July 10th. Thanks my friend.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bifop
Harbor Freight pick and pluck. Wanted a case where I could leave the arms extended and the remote control sticks on. Works great.

IMG_20200705_181200[773].jpg

Where does everyone store their tablet and mount?
My tablet is stored in the perfect sized pocket in the Caden backpack, purchased on Amazon for $47.99. The mount/lanyard combination holder, ordered from CaffeineMachineUS on Etsy, are stored together with the remote control. There's room for my camera and an additional lense. The compartments can be reconfigured or removed completely to suit your personal needs.

Attachments

• 20200706_140535_HDR.jpg
    20200706_140535_HDR.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 43
  • 20200706_140433_HDR.jpg
    20200706_140433_HDR.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 43
  • 20200706_140519_HDR.jpg
    20200706_140519_HDR.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 40

DJI Drone Deals