DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Show us your TIME-LAPSE

Just a short one testing my Osmo Mobile 3 for the first time last summer.

Last edited:
Jack 43, what time interval did you shoot and for how long? With a portable power bank, you can capture a very long timelapse. I've been experimenting with my Pocket 2 that way. Nice capture.

Jack 43, what time interval did you shoot and for how long? With a portable power bank, you can capture a very long timelapse. I've been experimenting with my Pocket 2 that way. Nice capture.
Hi Lens,
I shot the moon with the camera running at 50fps and then I speeded it up in the editing! The moon took about 8 minutes to pass through the choosed image detail.
thanks ?

Reactions: Lens
Hi Jack43, of cause you are right, better results with better equipment.
It wasn't an Osmo Pocket, it was a Mobile 3 with my old Samsung S8 mounted. Of cause also too "wide".
But I was astonished that the result was usable... even if it's not only the moon you can see.

Hi Jack43, of cause you are right, better results with better equipment.
It wasn't an Osmo Pocket, it was a Mobile 3 with my old Samsung S8 mounted. Of cause also too "wide".
But I was astonished that the result was usable... even if it's not only the moon you can see.
For such a small equipment the result was quite ok Joo ?

Thanks!!! :D

Great work Tufargon! How did you film this section of video?
Is this simply a video you took and you sped it up to make it a time lapse? How did you make it so smooth (there is almost no jerkiness)? Did you have to smooth the video somehow using software after downloading to your computer? Thanks

Great work Tufargon! How did you film this section of video?
Is this simply a video you took and you sped it up to make it a time lapse? How did you make it so smooth (there is almost no jerkiness)? Did you have to smooth the video somehow using software after downloading to your computer? Thanks
That wasn't me that posted that one. Mine was the fog.

How strange that it looks like the top of the traingle-shaped part of the building is moving up and down sometimes.

I don't know how to fix that, the drone seems to wobble slightly even under the calmest of conditions. Perhaps one of those heavier, six rotor drones? well I can't afford them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka