DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Show Your Bird in Flight

Very nice Thomas, I’ll now need to dig my wife’s photos out she took while I was flying. Not going to be as good as yours though, her photos were taken on a iphone?
Anxious to see them. Did you check out the movie a friend took of my drone in flight... glad I had the strobes to make it easier to see.

Anxious to see them. Did you check out the movie a friend took of my drone in flight... glad I had the strobes to make it easier to see.

No I haven’t, you got a link?

Edit.

Sorry Thomas just saw the link on post#1 another visit to the opticians for me I think..

One of my old birds
5092a568e9a20f889ea0a9ee1f465258.jpg

I wish the gopro had a view finder, with out it it a stab in the dark o_Omaybe try the phone later
The new GoPro Black 7 does, I have one. I also have a plug in view finder for the Go Pro Hero 3 black in case you have that model and are interesting in buying it. I need to sell the whole set up, I'm collecting too many cameras.

Reactions: Slim.slamma
Hi there how do get video format MP4 my steal in MOV formats and are difficult to show on Facebook and on drone forums. Thank you
I post in YouTube or Google Drive and then past the link. I believe this also works for Vimeo. Be sure settings allow access.

Reactions: Slim.slamma
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura