Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Show Your Bird in Flight

Porky

Ain’t got a clue but it’s fun trying..
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Loc
Essex, England
Very nice Thomas, I’ll now need to dig my wife’s photos out she took while I was flying. Not going to be as good as yours though, her photos were taken on a iphone😉

Thomas B

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Loc
Gilbert, Arizona
Very nice Thomas, I’ll now need to dig my wife’s photos out she took while I was flying. Not going to be as good as yours though, her photos were taken on a iphone😉
Anxious to see them. Did you check out the movie a friend took of my drone in flight... glad I had the strobes to make it easier to see.

Porky

Ain’t got a clue but it’s fun trying..
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Loc
Essex, England
Anxious to see them. Did you check out the movie a friend took of my drone in flight... glad I had the strobes to make it easier to see.
No I haven’t, you got a link?

Edit.

Sorry Thomas just saw the link on post#1 another visit to the opticians for me I think..

Cymruflyer

Reaction score
Loc
N. Ohio
I wish the gopro had a view finder, with out it it a stab in the dark o_Omaybe try the phone later
The new GoPro Black 7 does, I have one. I also have a plug in view finder for the Go Pro Hero 3 black in case you have that model and are interesting in buying it. I need to sell the whole set up, I'm collecting too many cameras.

Reactions: Slim.slamma

Thomas B

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Loc
Gilbert, Arizona
Hi there how do get video format MP4 my steal in MOV formats and are difficult to show on Facebook and on drone forums. Thank you
I post in YouTube or Google Drive and then past the link. I believe this also works for Vimeo. Be sure settings allow access.

Reactions: Slim.slamma

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calpsy