DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shutter sound MP

ScheisseKopf

Reactions
I have my C1 button set to AE and I use it to take still photos. 50% of the time I see and hear the shutter sound. I press the shutter button repeatedly till I hear the sound and always wind up with multiples. Can anyone else relate?

I think it's a glitch in the system. I always make sure I hear the shutter sound AND I see the image counter counting down before I move to the next shot. Yes more often than not I capture duplicates of the shot but easier to delete those few duplicates than to come back to reshoot for a missed shot.

I've tried all of the suggestions (calibrate this/that, format SD card, faster SD card, right foot slightly off the ground when clicking shutter button, 2 pieces of chewing gum both on the same side of your mouth) and I still encounter this weekly.

Reactions: Roy A and Thomas B
Where do you see a countdown?

It's up near the upper RH section of the App. It's the # of images (space) left on the SD card. I don't have a screen shot to show but IIRC it's fairly easy to see right under the Battery Life Line.

It's titled Capacity and it shows # of images left or amount of time left for video (depends which mode you're in still or video)

Reactions: WAXMAN
I found one online to link to:

112846burx8xttvocuicux.png

I only take HDR photos so it focuses then takes one photo - gotta try it out in HDR to see I'd it takes more than 1

I only take HDR photos so it focuses then takes one photo - gotta try it out in HDR to see I'd it takes more than 1

On HDR it only produces a single HDR image. I "believe" it takes more images internally and combines them but the final result is a single "ok" HDR image. I prefer to do the combining and adjusting myself.

Hey bigal u have not tried the chewing gum on both sides of mouth with left leg in air though....this seems to do the trick for me ?

• Haha
Reactions: BigAl07
I think it's a glitch in the system. I always make sure I hear the shutter sound AND I see the image counter counting down before I move to the next shot. Yes more often than not I capture duplicates of the shot but easier to delete those few duplicates than to come back to reshoot for a missed shot.

I've tried all of the suggestions (calibrate this/that, format SD card, faster SD card, right foot slightly off the ground when clicking shutter button, 2 pieces of chewing gum both on the same side of your mouth) and I still encounter this weekly.
Try the left foot slightly off the ground, instead of the right, and chew the two gum pieces on opposite sides of your mouth. Works for me! ;)

Reactions: BigAl07

What brand of chewy do you chew ?????

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djiNonMini