DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SIGNAL/IMAGE TRANSMISSION LOST PROBLEM - one confirmed solution

Chips

Reactions
I started another thread about this problem when it started (which was on my very first flight with the Mavic Pro) and went through some days of discussion and reading the tips by others. Finally someone suggested that the fault could like in the Samsung Tablet which I used which was underpowered for the latest GO4 app. It sounded a possibility and so I tried a test with my Sony Xperia phone which is more powerful and the problems did not occur. I was able to fly for 4 minutes with no messages showing.

I am posting this new thread so that it can be picked up people with the same problem who are searching the net for solutions. I have found this to be a wonderful way to solve most problems I have encountered. It's embarassing to be ranting and raving at the customer support or dealer for the problems and then to be told there is nothing wrong with DJI's equipment. Many people will refuse to accept that answer but I have it to be often the case - it is our own supporting hardware that can be the culprit. So I was determined to eliminate try all possible solutions first before giving up and taking the easy way and sending it in.

The other recommendation I have is to use a cable of high quality and to make sure it is a data cable and not a charging-only cable. You probably have such cables which came with your phone so you may not need to buy a new one, but if you do, it would be a worthwhile investment.

Reactions: locoman and Simmo
Man, I spent weeks, going off my brain to any body that would listen.... and finally realised that no one was listening! They had heard it all before, and it was up to me to find a solution!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wiz4rd