DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Signal Loss/Return to home stops Obstacle Avoidance & Sport Mode Question

Twice during regular P mode
Flying mountain foothills 1/2 miles to my house, the controller blacked out and I lost the DJI GO 4 app screen. I was able to return to home with the button on the controller but not sure why this is happening. All software is up-to-date. Does anyone have any comments as to jamming signals or something wrong with the app for a Mavic 2 pro?
What device are you using?

Hi to everybody!
I’m new to this hobby as well and today I experienced a similar issue, I was flying my M2P and after 20 minutes of good flying experience the DJIGO app disconnected from aircraft, video output and telemetry on the phone (iPhone X IOs12.1)went black, also an alarm telling that the obstacle avoidance was off appeared on the screen, RC kept the connection though, funny thing is that I enabled the RTH from the phone screen, and it worked ...
Changed the battery twice and tried again, but the issue kept appearing (at least 10 times), even a few meters from aircraft, I was flying far from a city no interference whatsoever...
Trying a few things I saw that if I locked the iPhone screen and unlocked it while flying, it reestablished the app connection instantly, sometimes only for a few seconds, and some other for some minutes.... every time the RC kept the connection .

Don’t know what to do[emoji33]
Now I’m kind of scared of loosing it..

Any suggestions on how to proceed ?

Hi to everybody!
I’m new to this hobby as well and today I experienced a similar issue, I was flying my M2P and after 20 minutes of good flying experience the DJIGO app disconnected from aircraft, video output and telemetry on the phone (iPhone X IOs12.1)went black, also an alarm telling that the obstacle avoidance was off appeared on the screen, RC kept the connection though, funny thing is that I enabled the RTH from the phone screen, and it worked ...
Changed the battery twice and tried again, but the issue kept appearing (at least 10 times), even a few meters from aircraft, I was flying far from a city no interference whatsoever...
Trying a few things I saw that if I locked the iPhone screen and unlocked it while flying, it reestablished the app connection instantly, sometimes only for a few seconds, and some other for some minutes.... every time the RC kept the connection .

Don’t know what to do[emoji33]
Now I’m kind of scared of loosing it..

Any suggestions on how to proceed ?

PD: I was flying on P mode ...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead