DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Silencing RTH and low battery

MikeyMikeOZ

Reactions
I apologize in advance, the search function hasn't worked for me for 3 days now.

I was wondering if there is way to silence the RTH beep, or the low battery beep? I believe that I saw this to be possible on the MP2, but cant find anything on it on the MP1. Thanks and happy flying!

I may be wrong about this, and I just can't find the reference - so try it and see ... I think you can just do a fast click of the controller on/off button and it will silence the audible alarms.
Apologies in advance if that doesn't work - but it won't turn off your controller - unless you do the short-press / long-press thing.

I may be wrong about this, and I just can't find the reference - so try it and see ... I think you can just do a fast click of the controller on/off button and it will silence the audible alarms.
Apologies in advance if that doesn't work - but it won't turn off your controller - unless you do the short-press / long-press thing.
I have done the short press of power button while in RTH, with no change, but have not tried for low battery alarm. If RTH is short pressed, it will cancel RTH
Thanks for the reply.

Here's a 3rd party product that can be used to edit the controller and stop the warnings ...

Reactions: MikeyMikeOZ
excellent app...no more anoying sounds of RTH ;-)
just startup and shutdown sound...if you don't donate (5$ i think) on screen is message "Shareware" but if you do message is gone.
Best spend 5$ ever
Here's a 3rd party product that can be used to edit the controller and stop the warnings ...

Reactions: funat
Is there an other solution to stop the beeps on the SC when the aircraft battery is low? Ideally silence it manually at any point?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman