Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Simbavati Lodge - South Africa

Hummingbird.UAV

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Simbavati River Lodge is situated in the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, which is a wildlife-rich concession of land adjoining the western border of the Kruger National Park.

Simbavati River Lodge is situated in the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, which is a wildlife-rich concession of land adjoining the western border of the Kruger National Park.

Your taking us to a really mystical place but your playing music for a carnival ride. No go
The journey itself works as i want to go.

Phantomrain.org
Cutting Edge Gear for your Mavic
Designer of the Lunar Landing Pad.
Coal

Your taking us to a really mystical place but your playing music for a carnival ride. No go
The journey itself works as i want to go.

Phantomrain.org
Cutting Edge Gear for your Mavic
Designer of the Lunar Landing Pad.
Coal
Well it was composed and played by an artist from Zambia. Can't please everyone.

Reactions: Scubadiver1944
I'm from South Africa, love the video and the music... that's some good African rhythm.
We were on a game drive on a similar vehicle once when we got a flat. The driver stopped and we had to get out so they could change the tire. We were instructed to stand at the back of the vehicle and given some beers and snacks while the guides did their thing. Anyway the tire was changed, we got back on and went about 50 yards around a bush and found a pride of lions lazing in the afternoon sun! ?

Reactions: Hummingbird.UAV
I'm from South Africa, love the video and the music... that's some good African rhythm.
We were on a game drive on a similar vehicle once when we got a flat. The driver stopped and we had to get out so they could change the tire. We were instructed to stand at the back of the vehicle and given some beers and snacks while the guides did their thing. Anyway the tire was changed, we got back on and went about 50 yards around a bush and found a pride of lions lazing in the afternoon sun! ?
Lions, yikes, dinner was just behind that green thing. We didn't see any lions on this safari but saw many in Botswana and Namibia.

Great shots nice Vid. A short while back spent some time in the Masai Mara Got to see the main 5 plus many others. These type of experiences are hard to replace. Thanks for sharing brings back nice memories.

Reactions: Hummingbird.UAV
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman