DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Simple Mavic 3 POI of Bartile Tile Roof

Its a beautiful Roof, lots of TLC went into that design. I would try to post vid in 2K for a little better display of your award winning roofs.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

The easy way is to post 4K and let youtube provide the options or you can like we do just upload to 2K from Adobe premiere or whatever software your using. You can choose the 1440 which offer a much cleaner picture than the 1080 does. 2k is the Sweet Spot for most computer monitors , and great for those of us that have the widescreen monitor such as myself.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 in the Rain. Land on the Water

2022-07-10_20h25_25.png

Reactions: JoelP
The easy way is to post 4K and let youtube provide the options or you can like we do just upload to 2K from Adobe premiere or whatever software your using. You can choose the 1440 which offer a much cleaner picture than the 1080 does. 2k is the Sweet Spot for most computer monitors , and great for those of us that have the widescreen monitor such as myself.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 in the Rain. Land on the Water

View attachment 151528
OK, feeling a bit slow, how can I upload the MP4 or MOV directly to mavicpilots.com? It looks like I can upload JPGs. Seems like for videos it wants a URL - like YouTube or Vimeo etc. What am I missing? I have iMovie (of course) but not DaVinci or Final Cut or Adobe Lightroom (at least yet, anyway).

OK, feeling a bit slow, how can I upload the MP4 or MOV directly to mavicpilots.com? It looks like I can upload JPGs. Seems like for videos it wants a URL - like YouTube or Vimeo etc. What am I missing? I have iMovie (of course) but not DaVinci or Final Cut or Adobe Lightroom (at least yet, anyway).
You need to upload to Youtube / Vimeo / Google Drive those are your best methods and than use the Media button to link them to the page .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain ,, Land on the Water.

One other suggestion besides, 2K quality...try slowing down the circling to give the viewer more time to see your work and product. This one is a little fast. Really neat product though. I looked it up on line...looks like slate but much more durable and, I'm sure, less money and easier to install.

Nicely done on your part. Well shot. Good following. I haven't seen that "gig" in America. Seems like here, sculling is more popular, especially at the college level.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omni_Aerial