DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Simpsons Like Drone Footage

muchuckwagon

Reactions
This is a short drone clip from my MA2 of Columbus, Ohio with a Simpsons vibe. I know this is a little out of the ordinary for this forum but let me know what you think. Too much of a gimmick?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Though I was going to viewing those types of cloud formations as seen in the opening Simpsons episodes . . .

You could actually make cartoons from such post processing.
What app / editor to do that and what's it called (cartoon or such) ?

Have you used that filter on people and do they also come out looking like cartoon characters ?

I used to make photos into watercolours in Photoshop years ago, they often came out quite interesting.

Its a cool feature in Final Cut but when you have a Back ground such as what you have its a loss rather than a gain . You can do some really amazing editing with City Scapes that will blow the Cartoon editing away .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Land on Water.

Interesting Effect. One of the best things about it - it was only 30 seconds. We could all (me included) somethign from that. Nobody wants to watch 8 minutes of drone footage. 30 seconds is perfect.

Though I was going to viewing those types of cloud formations as seen in the opening Simpsons episodes . . .

You could actually make cartoons from such post processing.
What app / editor to do that and what's it called (cartoon or such) ?

Have you used that filter on people and do they also come out looking like cartoon characters ?

I used to make photos into watercolours in Photoshop years ago, they often came out quite interesting.
There is a setting in VLC that automatically converts playback to the "cartoon" look that I stumbled across the other day. I didn't have time to play with it much, just that one quick video. I'm sure there is other software that does something similar and probably better.

There is a setting in VLC that automatically converts playback to the "cartoon" look that I stumbled across the other day. I didn't have time to play with it much, just that one quick video. I'm sure there is other software that does something similar and probably better.
That is great to know because when I went to Windows I lost my Cartoon function with Final Cut , Awesome thank you.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Drone in the Rain.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
northwolf88