DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Simulator

John Greene

Reactions
The DJI Mavic Mini controller is not workable with the DJI simulator for windows. This is a pity cos I’d really like to practice when the weather is not good for a real flight. I have tried a few drone sim apps and they are not good because the flight sticks are back to front ... left is DJI right and right is DJI left. This is dangerous as a practice tool cos you are training the wrong instinct / muscle memory. Is their any DJI compatible simulator out there apart from DJIs own ?

Reactions: Hauptmann
Unfortunately not for me. There is no reaction / response when my MM is connected. Maybe due to location ... I’m in a territory when MM is not for sale by DJI ... maybe I need to use a VPN before opening the simulator and connecting the controller ?

Unfortunately not for me. There is no reaction / response when my MM is connected. Maybe due to location ... I’m in a territory when MM is not for sale by DJI ... maybe I need to use a VPN before opening the simulator and connecting the controller ?

Try this

Reactions: ff22
Try this

Thank you for this feed. I have tried again (several times) and it gives me a system error "fie error Error:003 005" ... anyway, erasing DJI several times and reinstalling I did finally get it to complete the installation. My only problem now is that when the simulator kicks in my PC screen is reduced to about 1/4. I can get out of the sim and the full screen returns but once in the sim Im reduced to a less than full screen. I am running Windows10 on a MacBookPro. Not very familiar with PCs. Any idea how to get a full screen on a PC ? Any help appreciated. Many thanks.

Thank you for this feed. I have tried again (several times) and it gives me a system error "fie error Error:003 005" ... anyway, erasing DJI several times and reinstalling I did finally get it to complete the installation. My only problem now is that when the simulator kicks in my PC screen is reduced to about 1/4. I can get out of the sim and the full screen returns but once in the sim Im reduced to a less than full screen. I am running Windows10 on a MacBookPro. Not very familiar with PCs. Any idea how to get a full screen on a PC ? Any help appreciated. Many thanks.

OK I have changed the PCs display resolution to make it closer to the DJI sim. Seems to be OK. Thank you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52