DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skin Pics Time!

I installed the Decal Girl Skin about a month ago and have a few spots where the skin doesn't hold well. I ordered the Wrapgrade Bumpy Camo and installed the batteries and should have the remote and drone itself done this week. I will post photos when I'm done.

Attachments

• IMG-1722.JPG
    IMG-1722.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 141
I installed the Decal Girl Skin about a month ago and have a few spots where the skin doesn't hold well. I ordered the Wrapgrade Bumpy Camo and installed the batteries and should have the remote and drone itself done this week. I will post photos when I'm done.
I would recommend the Wrapgrade also.I have not had an issue at all with mine, I think the main thing is pay attention to their video, watch a couple of times and Take your time, you’ll wind up with a beautiful wrap.

I appreciate the advice thank you. I purchased the A, B, and battery skins from them and then ordered an additional battery skin set from Amazon which I installed and the quality is so much better than Decal Girl. I'm not knocking the Decal Girl Skins, I just prefer the WrapGrade.

Side but somewhat related question: Do these actually stick well and solid without peeling up on the edges. I remember putting something similar on my playstation and controllers and eventually, not that long after, they started peeling up. Any suggestions on the best brand as well. I see Decal Girl keeps popping up.

Thanks!!

So I’ve only ever had that Decal Girl skin but my wife works a lot with vinyl as a hobby. She says any vendor that uses vehicle wrap grade vinyl should have no problem sticking to the Mavic and lasting a good long time. That’s been my experience with mine so far. Have fun picking one out!

Reactions: Bwoody321
I appreciate the advice thank you. I purchased the A, B, and battery skins from them and then ordered an additional battery skin set from Amazon which I installed and the quality is so much better than Decal Girl. I'm not knocking the Decal Girl Skins, I just prefer the WrapGrade.
I went with WrapGrade also because of the better coverage and more pieces for an easier application but you pay for it!

Reactions: Thomas B
I'd be afraid to put a decal on my Air. What if a piece blows off unexpectedly and gets in the rotor(s)?

I want JOHN DEERE skin

I'd be afraid to put a decal on my Air. What if a piece blows off unexpectedly and gets in the rotor(s)?
If you saw how well these adhere, and the difficulty pulling them off, you would never worry

Just interested, why 5 batteries? Do you adventure in areas without power?
I had four empty spots in my hard case LOL, along with the drone body :)
But seriously, I like to go to places way out in the boonies, camping and backpacking, canoeing with gear to a remote place. Batteries take a while to recharge, I have a small portable powerbank for the phone and the remote. When you think of it..5 only gives about 2 hours plus flying time

Digital Urban Camo. I love it! Which one did you get? Wheres your pic? :cool:

View attachment 64618

Hasn’t arrived yet had to ship to uk [emoji636]
8de5333acd818c4f178a9aa4203f7b13.jpg

Reactions: monchan
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member