DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skin Pics Time!

Just an ebay Metallic Red Mavic Air skin, original colour was black.

full

I ordered a skin from DecalGirl that looked Lime Neon Green, it was a ugly Pea green, sent it back and ordered the Lime Green from Amazon Japan, very nice wraps, and is the Neon green!
Larry M

Mine has a decidedly yellow look courtesy of Decal Girl.

c6c1cb7e82fe1355927b8a720e59eed4.jpg

Hoping its bright color will stand out if it ever goes down somewhere in the mountains.
That is the reason I wanted a color I could see, from what I've read and observed the Neon Yellow and Neon Green are the very best to see!

That is the reason I wanted a color I could see, from what I've read and observed the Neon Yellow and Neon Green are the very best to see!
Let's hope we never have to find out, but I figure, be prepared. It's pretty easy to spot while flying too. Plus it just looks cooler than the stock gray. :)

Side but somewhat related question: Do these actually stick well and solid without peeling up on the edges. I remember putting something similar on my playstation and controllers and eventually, not that long after, they started peeling up. Any suggestions on the best brand as well. I see Decal Girl keeps popping up.

Thanks!!

Side but somewhat related question: Do these actually stick well and solid without peeling up on the edges. I remember putting something similar on my playstation and controllers and eventually, not that long after, they started peeling up. Any suggestions on the best brand as well. I see Decal Girl keeps popping up.

Thanks!!
I bought my decals from DecalGirl, and I can't speak for any other seller, but the decals have been on both my drone and my remote control since last July and not one of the various decal sections has has peeled up on the edges, or anywhere else for that matter. I haven't noticed any damage or wear after dozens of flights. Which is remarkable, since they're also removable if you need to take them off.

Larry

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet