DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Skye Fairy Pools

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
We spent last week on Skye, but this time the weather Gods seemed to be against us for most of the week, I got one flight in on the way up, and we had 2 half days of great weather, 2 half days of reasonable weather and the rest of the time it was 35-45mph winds and rain!

However, although it limited my flying when we did get out it meant we had to make it count, and a return to the Fairy Pools - this time with the AIR 3 and AVATA - provided both a great place to fly and some great footage...

Lots of low and close passes, and some swimmers to watch out for too - all of whom were asked and gave permission for me to overly...

Anyhows, enjoy...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

wow, what an awesome flight Suzanna. You were very brave and it was worth it, very interesting video of this little gorge! How warm was the water?
cheers Paul
Thanks Paul, the water in the fairy pools is about 6C - far too cold for me to swim in atm - I may have been tempted were I a lot younger...

In these places in Scotand Paul, the water is always cold.
Thanks Paul, the water in the fairy pools is about 6C - far too cold for me to swim in atm - I may have been tempted were I a lot younger...
you´r welcome Suzanna! Brrrrr. 6C thats way too cold 😨😂
thanks Yogi, I should have known because I passed 4 or 5 hollydays in Scotland...In September!

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Amazing geology, amazing flying, amazing white skin. Also amazed that signal is maintained in such tight spaces.
Thanks... tbh I think the rock formations actually may bounce the signal around, allowing slightly further flying than you would expect...

Reactions: Capt KO
We spent last week on Skye, but this time the weather Gods seemed to be against us for most of the week, I got one flight in on the way up, and we had 2 half days of great weather, 2 half days of reasonable weather and the rest of the time it was 35-45mph winds and rain!

However, although it limited my flying when we did get out it meant we had to make it count, and a return to the Fairy Pools - this time with the AIR 3 and AVATA - provided both a great place to fly and some great footage...

Lots of low and close passes, and some swimmers to watch out for too - all of whom were asked and gave permission for me to overly...

Anyhows, enjoy...

Fantastic! Great Video I had to watch it twice

• Love

Anyhows, enjoy...

Looks like a lovely spot to spend an afternoon at. Thanks

Another great video to watch. Great scenery.

You certainly are a very accomplished drone pilot and interesting videographer. Please keep it up as I always enjoy your work!
Thank you kindly, I truly appreciate the compliment :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rufusbird2