DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skypixel issue

antmanv1

Reactions
I've been using Skypixel to share my Mavic Pro videos successfully for about 6 MOS. As of last week instead of my video showing up there is what appears to be Chinese text in place of the video. Since I don't read Chinese I don't know what's going on. Has anyone experienced this?

As of last week instead of my video showing up there is what appears to be Chinese text in place of the video. Since I don't read Chinese I don't know what's going on. Has anyone experienced this?
Can you copy and paste the Chinese text into Google Translate?

That's a good idea. I'll give it a try and let the forum know.
so I looked up the translation of the Chinese text which is replacing my uploaded videos and here it is: Video review...
It doesn't make sense to me. Why is it suddenly doing this when it was working fine for so long? I haven't changed anything. Is there a help service for Skypixel operated by DJI?

so I looked up the translation of the Chinese text which is replacing my uploaded videos and here it is: Video review...
It doesn't make sense to me. Why is it suddenly doing this when it was working fine for so long? I haven't changed anything. Is there a help service for Skypixel operated by DJI?
That suggest that Skypixel needs to review the video before they clear it for people to see.
It could just be that they are slow at getting around to this.
You can try emailing Skypixel but they are about as inefficient at replying as they are as reviewing videos.Skypixel doesn't run very well

Reactions: CJH92474
That sounds reasonable. Do they review them before posting now? Previously, my videos would post pretty quick. It's only in the last couple of days I've been experiencing this phenomena. Can you suggest a DJI monitored site where I can post my question about this?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
v4nnny