DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Slovenia Cinematic Travel Video - Shot on Mini 3 Pro - Lake Bled, Julian Alps, etc.

FlyingFilmmaker

Reactions
Site
flyingfilmmakerpro.com
Just finished editing this video from last September when I got to spend a couple days in Slovenia. So many beautiful places there! Lake Bled is well known, but the whole area is full of great shots. Would have loved to spend more time and explore a few more places but still got some good shots, in spite of having only parts of two days there.

Shot entirely on the DJI Mini 3 Pro, except for shots with the drone in them (shot on a Canon R6). Actually bought the Mini 3 Pro specifically for this trip (visited more countries than Slovenia) so I could get around more regulations by being under the 250 gram limit.

Excellent flight with great music! Beautiful scenery!

Awesome video!

Awesome editing and music "timing" of a beautiful area of Europe, have been there several years ago.....thanks for sharing!

Well done! Great music and beautiful shots. You did some very cool drone shots by flying between things like the spires or the trees. That takes practice, skill and good nerves.

Beautiful!
I stayed at a hotel on the shores of Lake Bled over thirty years ago.
It brings back memories.

Spectacular. Wonderful all the way around - music, subject matter, great smooth flying. Thanks for sharing.

Yeah nice vid with a lot of good shots, eye catching lightmood and superb picture composition - the fitting music creates a powerful flow - good work, thanx for sharing.

The main subject (island with church) is very often to see so there is a feeling of repetition maybe it would be nicer to catch some shots on the ground and more details.

Ciao Rob

Last edited:
Well done! Great music and beautiful shots. You did some very cool drone shots by flying between things like the spires or the trees. That takes practice, skill and good nerves.
Thanks!! Yes, those shots are a bit harder to pull off... I always like to do some of those to make the video a bit more interesting.

Yeah nice vid with a lot of good shots, eye catching lightmood and superb picture composition - the fitting music creates a powerful flow - good work, thanx for sharing.

The main subject (island with churc) is very often to see so there is a feeling of repetition maybe it would be nicer to catch some shots on the ground and more details.

Ciao Rob
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it. I 100% agree, it's a bit repetitive has the island and church quite a few times. I was hoping to get a few more locations, but only ended up getting Bled and a few spots in the mountains. I'm actually planning to do another edit of the whole trip (not just Slovenia) with non drone footage included.

Reactions: Jatekman
Yeah agree, I guess a vid with ground shots has more power and possibilities than only drone shots….we are not birds. 😀

Reactions: FlyingFilmmaker
That was incredible. I like how you added a few shots with the drone in there. Any tips on this footage or editing. So good.

Attachments

• winner-hereyougo.gif
    winner-hereyougo.gif
    516 KB · Views: 4
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member