DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart controler

Mine is new as well, so far zero issues. I despise cell phones, tablets, and all the cables and crap to make it work. This SC is the cat's meow , and would have nothing else. Turn it on, it says go fly, and flying we go. The screen is awesome, I have no complaints, maybe bigger? The integration between drone and controller is outstanding. price? i would pay more for the way it works and looks. I may never fly my old Phantom 2 again. Heck, I have an old cell with a cracked screen that has the app to use with the Phantom, can't find it anywhere else. I like it so much, I will not buy any new DJI drones that will not connect to the SC. Did I mention how ridiculously easy you connect it to any supported drone? and no, I do not work for DJI!!

Reactions: Greenflash
Does the SC work with the Mini?

I wish it worked with my inspire so I did t have to lug around this iPad works great with my zoom

Mine is new as well, so far zero issues. I despise cell phones, tablets, and all the cables and crap to make it work. This SC is the cat's meow , and would have nothing else. Turn it on, it says go fly, and flying we go. The screen is awesome, I have no complaints, maybe bigger? The integration between drone and controller is outstanding. price? i would pay more for the way it works and looks. I may never fly my old Phantom 2 again. Heck, I have an old cell with a cracked screen that has the app to use with the Phantom, can't find it anywhere else. I like it so much, I will not buy any new DJI drones that will not connect to the SC. Did I mention how ridiculously easy you connect it to any supported drone? and no, I do not work for DJI!!

Love my SC too. I can make the screen bigger by holding the SC closer to my face.

I enjoy the SC but remember it isn’t stand alone. You still need WiFi from your phone so make sure you have a hotspot ability. Also even though is is Android based, you can’t really download anything good to support your missions. I still use kittyhawk and airmap on my phone.

I enjoy the SC but remember it isn’t stand alone. You still need WiFi from your phone so make sure you have a hotspot ability. Also even though is is Android based, you can’t really download anything good to support your missions. I still use kittyhawk and airmap on my phone.

Lol, forgot that. Have only flown it at the farm with the whole house Wi-Fi

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54