DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller and Google Play

Srcrain said:
Airmap is listed as unsupported (not sure why). Can anyone confirm that LItchi works as a downloaded third party app?

Airmap doesn't support the older version of Android on the SC. Maybe someone who has Litichi could try it out. I don't want to drop $25 to test it.

Who makes Airmap? When I search I find a few apps show up in the app store? Thanks.
It is called AirMap for Drones by AirMap, Inc. You can find it HERE

Did you download this from the Google Play Store or did you side install it with an APK?
I had to download it from APK Pure. It is technically not supported on android version 7. You can click to see the airspace maps and LAANC AGL numbers but it constantly takes you to the AirMap website to log you in when you try to get info on a particular airspace. When you login it doesn't stick, it will just pop up again. So it is for informational purposes only as its functionality is limited.

I had to download it from APK Pure. It is technically not supported on android version 7. You can click to see the airspace maps and LAANC AGL numbers but it constantly takes you to the AirMap website to log you in when you try to get info on a particular airspace. When you login it doesn't stick, it will just pop up again. So it is for informational purposes only as its functionality is limited.

Have you tried the Google Play Store update? It might sort out the login issues.

Can you share the version you used from app pure?

Have you tried the Google Play Store update? It might sort out the login issues.

Can you share the version you used from app pure?
It doesn't show up in the Google Play Store as it isn't technically compatible with the SC, that is why I went the APK Pure route. My Google Play store is up-to-date as far as I can tell.

Hey, just a word about alternatives to Play Services. If you believe installing that is too much hassle, grab microg instead. It's a lightweight open source implementation.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaleUt.