DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller availability?

Martin_D

Reactions
Hi all, I’m new to the drone scene and enjoying the experience.
I really don’t understand the way DJI work their marketing logic, and I’m not sure whether it’s just the UK or involves other countries. They launched the Smart Controller then a few months later nobody has any stock and the suppliers don’t seem to know when they’ll be receiving any.
Does anyone have any ideas as to what the problem is and if it’s effecting any other countries?

The SC combo's M2 pro and M2 Zoom seem to not have any stock issues and if you are buying for the 1st time, it only makes sense to purchase the combo as you save approx $250.00 maybe more since the SC was at 749.00 at the DJI store.

B&H and Adorama for example have been out of just the SC for months. DJI Store had them briefly a month or so ago again in stock, but are out again.

One solution if you are in the US is get on the notify or even preorder with Adorama or B&H, as they don't charge till item has arrived in stock.

Paul C

Hi.I got mine and MP2 together as a package from Amazon no problem; did'nt take long for delivery either.I live in Canada. Incidently don't see many posts about the Smart controller.Since I'm a newbie at drones it would be nice to see more postings about the SmartController. Thanks
Have a look on YouTube, there are lots of video reviews and tests on the Smart Controller.... good and bad.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kitkat